NOS rookie questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Rather- what havoc are you talking about if you push too far... Tranny should go before the engine goes....If the stock engine goes from pushing too much HP..... what you get is a cracked pistod and damaged block and heads....Motor basically trashed.Throw a rod maybe, who knows? That is when you hit up the junkyards and find another engine replacement..The 1uz-fe engines go for peanuts at the yards in LA.California.......

Can't find your Havoc thread...Why don't you link the thread to this thread....I am curious about your Tundra?

Lex is it true, are your times slow because of excessive burnout from a dead start?...That spinning out of the wheels gets you no where fast..Infact, when I race I hit the gas at about 85-90% from a dead stop using no nos, then when it reaches second gear I then hit the gas at a 100% then the nos kicks and then rears will spin abit but the car is moving and griping...If I hit the gas 100% from a dead stop and the nos engages I just spin like crazy and go nowhere thru the first two gears...Half the tires are melted and there is a smoke screen for miles..(exaggerating slightly).. Too much power with a strong T.C. from dig can be counter productive...unless you throw 500LBS worth of sand bags in the trunk but then that is counter productive too and you will break somethink like I did a year ago trying that..

That is why I can't comprehend 4 digit horsepower in an Lexus or Supra...I would think 500rwhp would do the trick....

JGScott - I wan't to hear more about your progressive shot nos system...What setup are you using....Do you have any pics?

Back