Finally decided to post!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Miami-SC

What's up guys. Been a member for a little bit and just decided to post. I currently own a 95' SC400. So far the mods i have are 19's and tanabe springs. Will post up pics soon. I am looking to go single turbo on the V8. So i have been reading up on the few boosted v8 threads that are on here. Must say amazing work guys!

I don't know if I build the first single turbo SC4 or not, but I'm happy to be in a very few. :shysmile: The turbo system itself has no problem. I could boost up to 8.5 - 9 psi with no problem. I only have a few issues with the new engine. However, I'm sorting them out and hopefully it can be ready for at least 12 psi within 2 weeks.

If you plan to turbocharge your SC, the best way to cut the down time is you may buy an extra engine and build the turbo on it, then put it on the engine that you plan to run. A used engine costs somewhere $300 - $600. It's really worth to have an extra engine. Remember that the 95 SC and newer has weaker rods, and the LS has a different oil pan from the SC.

Yea i was saddened to hear the 95's had the weaker rods...how much power do you think your putting down at 8-9 psi?

Single turbo is a great choice. One less turbo to deal with and one less wastegate to mess with. Pippings are alot less than twin.

Single turbo is a great choice. One less turbo to deal with and one less wastegate to mess with. Pippings are alot less than twin.

Welcome!! Wea are a great family here, and there are many very knowledgeable people here that can offer suggestions to help you with turboing your car...Again, welcome.

What's up guys. Been a member for a little bit and just decided to post. I currently own a 95' SC400. So far the mods i have are 19's and tanabe springs. Will post up pics soon. I am looking to go single turbo on the V8. So i have been reading up on the few boosted v8 threads that are on here. Must say amazing work guys!

Yes, I can attest that to do a single is a lot less complicated, easier to build, involves much less time, and a lot less money...Steve Chumo has done an excellent job of showing what you can do on a budget...

Ryan

Thanks for the welcome guys! i have already seen the knowledge to be had here. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Back