1970 Capri GT + 1UZFE

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Adzi

Hey guys
Im new to this forum so if i ask a stupid thing have mercy, as the title suggests im hoping to purchase a 1970 Capri Gt soon and transplant a 1UZFE into it with a supra 5 speed hanging off it i have not decided yet whether it will stay N/A but im guessin for a while it will seeing as im only 19 and dont have a million bucks for insurance and defeact stickers......I live in Sydney Aust, so if anyone knows of anyone around here who does that could u please give me sum contacts......also who has done this before and tell me in detail (if u could) what it invloves, how it goes, and the pricing, and also handling , cause you can make any car run quick but it it aint stop or turn i aint a stupid hoon who wanna die like others.......

Thank you

BlownV8 said:
Yes it is possible.
http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666

Hope you got heaps of money. So far i have spent over $10K just to get to the point in that photo. No ecu, no trans installed, diff not finished, and didn;t pay for any of the body work, this is just for the conversion. Brakes, chassis support, cross member, .........
Hey, anything is possible...

By the way, I've worked out a budget calculation system:

Budget Costs = parts + labour +10%
Actual Costs = Budget + 100% + $25 per extra kW over your original specs

Actual Duration = 10 x Estimated Duration (works for days, weeks or months)

At least while spending money on your car you're not wasting it on your kids or wife.

Lot to be said for that.

awdmoke said:
Hey, anything is possible...

By the way, I've worked out a budget calculation system:

Budget Costs = parts + labour +10%
Actual Costs = Budget + 100% + $25 per extra kW over your original specs

Actual Duration = 10 x Estimated Duration (works for days, weeks or months)
i agree with this.

although the duration is normally 2 x i would say. 1 year turns into 2 years and so on.

Back