Wolf 3D maps....

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZWoodie

Hi Guys,
I am finally getting close to finishing off mu 1UZ install in my boat. I used to have a Series V 13B turbo on a Wolf 3D and have now changed over to the 1UZ. Can anyone help me out with a decent MAP for this engine. Engine is bog standard apart from custom inlet to fit under deck. See attached. If it was a car install I wouldn't bother you guys but trying to tune engines in boats is a real pain....
I saw the share maps thread but couldn't see any attachments....
(p.s. am prepared to pay for a map that will run my engine properly.)

Cheers! Neil

Attachments

• Mystress.jpg
    Mystress.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Engine.JPG
    Engine.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 7
Hey Justen,
Yep, I've spoken to Robbie at AEMS a couple of times and while he seems to be helpful enough I haven't actually been able to get anything out of them yet.... Plus I get the feeling that all they'll supply is a base map to start the engine. I'm kinda hoping for something a bit closer to a map that will run the engine well with just a bit of fine tuning on the water.....

Cheers!

Neil

Hey Neil, Just found your thread, thats a beautiful boat, well done. What wolf you running and what firmware you running, some of the latter 3d's had an updated firmware that need a change in some settings to use an older map. cheers