Where to find 1,2,3UZFE Motors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Hollywood03

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and quite frankly am really impressed. There is alot of knowledge here. I have learned more about the Lexus/Toyota V8 platforms in the past 2 hours on this site then a week at Tundra Solutions.
With that frustration vented, where are you guys finding these 1,2,3UZFE parts so cheap. I would love to build a 1UZFE motor for my Tundra that can handle boost, but just dont want to fork over cash for a low mileage JDM engine that I am going to take apart and rebuild anyway. I just finished a custom top mount single turbo setup for my tundra and know that if I want to make any real power that 2UZFE is going to have to be replaced. 600RWHP in a Tundra, those Vettes will never see that coming. Any information and links will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jason

Hollywood,

Welcome to this humble site. Do u have any picture on your turbo system? Love to see it. We love Tundra owners here. We need more of your guys in here. Ebay have some good deals on 1uz. You can also find them locally at your recycler paper. Used high mileage 1uz should not be more then 400 usd. I just got one from Sniper for 200 USD.

I just found one for 300 obo...... pm me asap if you are interested. The engine is in LA California.... I think u can pick it up about 225.

if you find any parts in tx lemme know. also i am going to be heading out to the yards to get an idea of what parts are available. if anyone is looking for something i can try to find it.