She runs!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I made the mounts myself. I used a supra R154 tranny and the rear tranny support from my old W58 as a guide and then just fabbed up some mounts that put the engine where I wanted it. Not as tight as some. I did not have to swap my break booster, or cut my sub frame. And I think that a stock 5 speed turbo supra drive shaft would have worked but I went with the drive shaft shop. Used the stock supra PS lines with a lightly modding and had to have new longer fuel lines made. Surpintine belt used was a K6??? (will edit post with correct length tomorrow ).

Grats on getting it running. Which ECU are you using? I just picked up a '93 SC400 motor this past weekend to start my swap into my '87T Supra. Going to be the winter project and really hoping to have it up and running once the salt/snow leaves the roads here in MI in the spring.

Just wanted to update my post. The supra is headed back into the garage for a M90 super charger install. Doing all the fab work myself. Want to be super charged in time for the huge car show in carlise PA in about 8 weeks. Also hope to keep the total cost to under $600. So far so good but its about time to start fabbing up the intake mani. There was some interest in the engine mounts that i made so hears a couple of pics.

Just wanted to update my post. The supra is headed back into the garage for a M90 super charger install. Doing all the fab work myself. Want to be super charged in time for the huge car show in carlise PA in about 8 weeks. Also hope to keep the total cost to under $600. So far so good but its about time to start fabbing up the intake mani. There was some interest in the engine mounts that i made so hears a couple of pics.

You wouldn't happen to have the measurements laying around for those mounts would you? How much space was left between the bottom of the oil pan and sub-frame with these mounts? I am getting ready to drop my engine in, finally, and my setup is exactly as yours (except for the W58 mount but as long as it doesn't change the position of the R154 within the tunnel versus the R154 mount, should be the same). Also, regarding the light modding to the PS lines. What did you have to do to make them work with the Lexus PS pump? Since I'll also be extending my fuel lines, I need to track down the thread pitch and length for both the fuel rail feed and the stock line at the fire wall so I can by the adapters and fuel line. You wouldn't be chance have this information as well?

Looking forward to some more pictures of your car. Any photos of it completed as mentioned above a couple of posts back or video of it?

there was about 1/3 inch of space left between the bottom of the oil pan and sub-frame with these mounts. for both the fuel and PS lines I just took both the 7m and 1uz lines to a local hydraulic shop and had them take the ends off the 4 old hoses and put the proper ends on new pieces of line, cost like $100. As for the specs for the mounts I might be able to pull them off one at a time and have them blueprinted at work while I am installing the super charger.

there was about 1/3 inch of space left between the bottom of the oil pan and sub-frame with these mounts. for both the fuel and PS lines I just took both the 7m and 1uz lines to a local hydraulic shop and had them take the ends off the 4 old hoses and put the proper ends on new pieces of line, cost like $100. As for the specs for the mounts I might be able to pull them off one at a time and have them blueprinted at work while I am installing the super charger.

Doh! My PS and fuel lines from the 1UZ were cut at the engine when it was pulled. I believe I already have the Supra fuel line thread size at the firewall, just need to search around on here and ClubLexus for the fuel rail side. Someone is bound to have listed it. If the end of the PS line at the pump only needs to be switched onto the Supra PS line and no extension is needed, I can get that done at least. Did you have to have the PS lines extended?

Another couple of questions, did you keep your A/C and if so did the Supra lines fit the Lexus pump or did you need to modify them as well? Also, have you taken the Supra in for a new base run on the dyno? Would love to see the chart since your setup is similar to mine (not sure on intake and exhaust setup as I will keep original intake for the moment until I can get an AEM dry filter and going from 2.5" dual to a y-pipe and then 3" back for exhaust).

Of course I am extremely interested in those mount dimensions as well :) Thanks for all the help so far Brett!!