Need a favor: Someone with a UK PayPal Acct

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
Would someone have a look in their PayPal account to see what 400 GBP would convert to in USD? You can easily check this by going to "Send Money", and then entering 400 GBP and picking USD as the currency.

I'm trying to get the best rate for a mate in the UK who wants to trade some GBP to USD. The local exchanges here in Houston are "buying" GBP's at only 1.38, which is a ripoff.

TIA

would someone have a look in their paypal account to see what 400 gbp would convert to in usd? You can easily check this by going to "send money", and then entering 400 gbp and picking usd as the currency.

I'm trying to get the best rate for a mate in the uk who wants to trade some gbp to usd. The local exchanges here in houston are "buying" gbp's at only 1.38, which is a ripoff.

Tia

£400.00 = $634.99

Thanks Rod, I'm familiar with the XE site. It's our "official" currency exchange reference when we're settling up between USD, AUD, GBP, Euros and Dinars over in Algeria. It gives a middle of the road exchange rate between the bid & asked price.

What I needed was what Bushwhacker provided - the actual $ figure from PayPal that someone in the US would receive if he were sent 400 GBP from the UK.

Much appreciated Bushwhacker!