Boosting

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Isaiah

Hi, posting again on right thread discussion list. I’m on the brink of giving up on my 1992 Lexus SC400. I have had for 1year but I’ve been studying up on what to do with it and Ive landed on want to boost its performance with a TT or single but I seem to find trouble on being able to find the help or information. The car is on coils and has a resonator delete and wiring harness relocated to engine bay. I found a HellSteel turbo setup they used the GT3076. It seems solid I want to buy before they stop or run of stock. I also need a bolt on kit or help and suggestions for that and maybe tranny swap . I also want to have it full bolt. Also I have IACV problem which is maybe like a few month old problem car runs excellent though. I saw a guy on YouTube he deleted his and crafted and sells his own IACV covers. Cleaned IACV a few times and car runs good then I shut off and it goes bad after a while I’m almost postive it’s the IACV but part is hard to find. Anyways I’d like to get the ECU tuned as well. I could care less about the aesthetics of the car. Only thing I’ve done is weight reduction carbon hood and carbon trunk. Planning on ordering fiber glass doors as well also help with keeping the door panels on the car and not pulling on that heavy ass door. I also plan on EGR deleting. But ultimately if all else fails it’s either possibly selling and buying a sc300 for the 2jz / switching platforms entirely to the coyote 5.0 on s550. Any help or suggestions thank you