New profile posts

Cheesy, the project is still ongoing. Matter of fact the engine is STILL not finished after being with the engine builder for over five years.
Hi cribbj, I have been reading your old M70 V12 GT40 project thread with great anticipation and cannot decipher weather you got it to fit or not. Did you? and have you got pics? I am currently in the R&D stage of a similar project but using the Jag V12.

Thanks.
Simple answer is no for JDM spec engines. Some UK and US spec UCF20 cars had immobiliser in 1997/98. I have never looked for factory manuals as I have never needed them. I have written a set of conversion instructions and am working on a preparation sheets which would help you. Im going to be doing a special for converison and prep instructions for $150. Contact my workshop to buy a set. [email protected] Cheers kelvin
hi and i know some one else bugging you . but i will be buying parts off you very soon just as soon as i buy engines . i only have one question i have some concerns about buying the two engines i need for my surf and my mates and that is if i buy two 1uzfe engines with part numbers ( 89661-50240 and built date from 1994 - 1997 is do thay have the immobiliser system . i have been looking for this info for months and the only info i can find is you ...i wonder if i can buy the factory toyota manuals ( you know the blue factory ones ) i have some mates that work in the timaru one
what clutch do you recommend running the marlin crawler one no longer offers a 1600 just a 1200lb thanks! trying to get everything ordered today i know your busy during the days but if ya get a chance would love to hear from you
G'day Gloverman!

I currently have a 1UZFE vvti engine in my 1992 4runner (auto), it's ready to go but has an immobiliser system on it so refuses to start, I 've been at this conversion for over a year and half now so any advice / help on how to get my engine running would be very appreciated, thanks!
Hi Gloverman.I want to buy a secondhand 1996 mod Prado, 3.4 lit,5vz motor,chassis E-vzj95w-0004847,transmission is A343F. I would like to fit a uz motor in this prado, question? Which one wil be the best and easiest to fit.Engines are available from South Africa. Is it worth it, the v6 has done 200 000 km plus. Regards. Deon Jansen. Zambia.My e-mail adress, [email protected] .
Site is still rooted mate :(

Page not found

The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:
If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

- Click the Back button in your browser to try another link.
- Use a search engine like Google to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Hi Gloverman.My name is Graeme, I am in Brisbane Australia. How much are your kits to do conversion of the 1uz-fe into 1998 Toyota prado 3.4 5 speed manual.And what should i bee looking at when purchasing the engine.Do you know any sources.Thanks Graeme
[email protected]
hi rms due you still work on the 1 uz if so can you call me on 0429686677 thank you
Hi mate can you tell me the price of the 1uz front can gears.I already have the scissor gears.can you still fit the rotor button
hi rms due you still have the adjustable 1uz cam gears.or were i can get some.

Back