Unknown Dash Light

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Celsiorous

My 1990 Celsior/LS400 has recently been showing a light on the dash, the light is somewhat intermittent. The light is the shape of a car with lines coming from the rear of the car. Is this some sort of exhaust/cat/emissions warning?

Thanks

I think you will find that the symbol you are referring is to notify that the rear tail lights have a problem. ie: blown bulb or similar.

I have clear lenses on my Celsior and when I took out the stop light bulbs from the clear section I got the symbol you are getting now. Hope that helps.
Cheers

had that problem b4

that light is telling you that u have a brake light out...
the third brake light in the back parcel shelf also activates this light.....
get some 1 to press the brakes and see if theres a globe thats a little dimmer than the rest aswell....
mine were all on but 1 was a little dimmer and because that light works on voltages it was comming on...
as long as you use the right voltage globes youll be okay....

Scott G

Thanks fellas, thats what I first thought but when I couldnt find a brake light not working I started to think it was something else. Ill check if one is dim, thanks again.

If the light comes on after braking, check the brake lights. If the light comes on after turning the headlamp switch, ck the rear running lamps.

Back