UCF11 Celsior- need help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
hi all
sounds like the compressor has seized internally? if it has it will have put metal through the evaporator and the condensor - best to do both. the evap is easy with just pulling the glovebox out. i will have a look and try to find the guy i bought the bits from. i think i payed ~ 550 for the comp, ~ 250 condensor, ~250 evap all new.
Thanks mate, it would be much appreciated.

I removed the speedo sensor from the gearbox tonight to bench test it. I connected 12V to the red/blue pin, earthed the white pin and measured the voltage output from the yellow pin. The voltage was a constant 12V and did not fluctuate when spinning the cog. I will ring the wrecker where i purchased the part and see if they will exchange it for a working one. Hopefully it is just another faulty sensor and nothing more.

just use voltage
frequency is good for hi rpm signals

if yr spinning it by hand u should easily see the voltage rise

you should have spent the money and sent yr sensor down to me
then i could have tested it then i could have supplied another sensor all tested

voltage or frequency?

a/c parts - craig pattison was very easy to get along with. http://www.nippon.com.au/profile.htm

I used voltage. Thanks for the link, i'll give craig a call.

you should have spent the money and sent yr sensor down to me
then i could have tested it then i could have supplied another sensor all tested

If i lived in the same town as you my car would definately be at your shop. I still need to drive the car so i could afford to send the sensor away without replacing it.

The wrecker has agreed to swap the sensor for another. The reason i'm trying to sort it out myself is i don't want to be charged $$$ by someone local that has no idea what they are doing.

I received the replacement speedo sensor from the wrecker today. This time i tested it before i installed it. Sensor works fine and now so does my speedo :)

I contacted Nippon Air parts regarding my aircon and they can supply a remanufactured compressor for $475, Receiver Drier for $20 and the evaporator for $400. I now just have to see it i can remove the blower unit to get to the evaporator, I've attached the pdf files.

Id be more worried with the condensor before the evap if its failed internally.

Prices arent too bad.

evaporator is very easy to get out takes about a hour to get out quicker if your quick with the sockets dont forget to do the condenser
neil

Back