TT 1UZ powered FC RX7

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
So its all up and running though?

I wish, the truck is currently a bare frame and the engine is on a stand.
I hope to be driving it again beginning of spring next year. Lots of fabrication work ahead for me still.

When do you hope to be done?

John

Oh! I looked at your build thread and it looked like it ran....

Mine wont be done until next year, due to a family commitment that I have coming up.

I relocated the battery to the bins behind the front seats. I can fit a big single in there. Less fabrication work for the single, less cost, actually fits easier.... The more I read, the more 1 single made sense.

Yeah so fitment. That's cool, just curious on the reasoning

No complaints :) Good response, insane mid range and will make far more top end hp than the chassis can get to the road...perfect ;)

Blitz K3T...basically a Blitz tweaked KKK with a K26 turbine and K27 compressor (ballpark GT3070 size).

Fitment done by yours truely and mate...no idea on cost. Parts were cheapish but this is stuffed into a AWD GTFour Celica so a shitload of fabrication as you can imagine...follow link ;)

IMG_20110626_170136.jpg
I too am hoping to go single turbo. It's taken me a little over 2 years to get to this point. Similar scenario as you; career, family, and such. It runs great, but still lots to do. I should put a thread together. Sorry for the thread jack. Please continue............and good luck :D
IMG_20110626_170136-1.jpg

Back