Realistic RWHP numbers if I supercharge?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Boostage

I was looking at the FIv8 registry and the numbers are all over the place.

I currently have a Haltech e6k standalone that I will use.+ a good tuner.
Now, if I get a 1st gen 1uz and an r154 tranny. and an m90 or m112 (yes I know they are different) what can I realistically expect on a non intercooled setup? I assume I cant go higher than 8psi on the m90 and 10psi on the m112 because of heat.

But what could I expect? might even do headers.

add water/meth inj. and you could run 12psi on that m90 and 18 on m112! check out rush headers at rushimports.au. m112 w/ 5speed at 10psi w/ stock cams you should see 400bhp+ depends how aggressive your tune is. What ride is this going in?

Last edited:
In my experience your estimates are about right. I have done one with a M112 on 8 psi through a set of log headers and got just over 200RWkw with intake temps over 60degrees Celsious. The thing went well(search MS112). I also recommend bigger injectors as I have seen too many ( of other peoples ) pop when forced. Cheers

I have a Harrop HE112 on a Richwood manifold on a 1990 1UZ, runs about 10 pounds non intercooled, custom extractors, 7MGTE injectors (black), Autronic SMC, standard throttle body with traction control butterfly removed, recently dyno tuned at 300rwhp on a Mainline bolt on dyno.

I wish superchargers on the 1uz brought a lot more to the table.

I could of sworn ive seen a few 350whp m112 setups on lowish boost.

Turbo is the way to go unless you dont have reasonable HP gains in mind. Mine made 490WHP on around 15psi, 330WHP at 5psi.

I made about 350RWHP on the dyno with about 8psi with my Vortech supercharger. Trapping at 106MPH in the 1/4 mile.

I now trap at between 112 and 114 so guessing about 400RWHP. Ditched the intercooler for water/methanol injection so I'm making about 11psi now.

Auto transmission BTW. Lots of other mods though.

KC

Back