Parts and prices

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

backspace

What would you expect to pay, or think is a reasonable price from a wreckers, for these three items.
Alternator.
Power steering pump.
A/C pump.

I havent rung around that many places but the only one that had these items wanted $1200 for the three. Alt-$350 Pwr Str-$440 A/C Pmp-$440.
Which i personally think is an absolute f**king ripoff.

Am i just going to have to bite the bullet and pay these prices?

Backspace,

Let me know where you are as I have all but the Alternator for you but could probably get one for less that that price you were quoted ! I am on the central coast NSW Australia. My Email is [email protected] or [email protected]

I will get rid of it all for around $500 if you want them.

Regards

THE MAD MAN

Im just waiting to hear back froma few places, but im definently interested.
Are they all complete?
And im in Melbourne.

Backspace,

Yeah they are complete as far as I know. I have just got the engine myself and have taken the items off the engine. The donk was taken from the cut for me and I am in the process of getting hold of the rest of the cut for items I still need. I spoke to the guy I got the gear from and he is willing to seperate / supply a alternator for you ( via me ) for around $100 he is just checking some prices for himself and will get back to me. Drop me a line on [email protected] and I will chat some more and exchange some numbers.

Stay crazy

THE MAD MAN

Still trying to sort delivery to Melb for you but you are not forgotten. I am also still waiting for an ALT for you as ell from my mate. Will let you know when it shows up.

THE MAD MAN

Back