Headers that fit UCF30 Celsior (RHD)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

GopnikEOD

I’m trying to source either a set of headers or how to modify a set of headers to fit my 2002 UCF30 Celsior when I get it back to the states. I’ve read that the left side is a nightmare to install on an LS430, so I hope that means it’s easy on a RHD. That being said, I have no idea how it would fit on the right side of a RHD. I see the PPE headers are still highly recommended and they told me to just buy a left side from them and have a right side fabbed for a RHD, but I’d like to find a set that fits right in or needs a little massage to fit before I take the custom fabrication route. I have plenty of time before this happens, so any information is appreciated. Thanks from Iwakuni, Japan. -Aidan

I’m trying to source either a set of headers or how to modify a set of headers to fit my 2002 UCF30 Celsior when I get it back to the states. I’ve read that the left side is a nightmare to install on an LS430, so I hope that means it’s easy on a RHD. That being said, I have no idea how it would fit on the right side of a RHD. I see the PPE headers are still highly recommended and they told me to just buy a left side from them and have a right side fabbed for a RHD, but I’d like to find a set that fits right in or needs a little massage to fit before I take the custom fabrication route. I have plenty of time before this happens, so any information is appreciated. Thanks from Iwakuni, Japan. -Aidan
Any fabricatied purpose built pipes will cost a lot more than purchasing an off the shelf set. People just don't realise the cost of material and labor involved. I just completed a set of pipes with 15 degree merge collectors a little while ago, a mix of mild steel from the heads to stainless from the collector, with EGTs. Then HPC coated. My cost was approaching 1900$ AUD. To set would be asking around the 3k$ mark. Full stainless would have added another 150 - 200$ because the material is much more expensive.
Picture below taken b4 HPC coating

Attachments

• RH Side 1UZ Pipe.jpg
    RH Side 1UZ Pipe.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Very nice! You have your level up top and everything. So what you’re saying is…..you can build me a set of RHD UCF30 headers? I’m well aware that custom fabrication is substantially more expensive, the people I know that can build custom headers don’t even really like to. I would love a set that are more long tube like yours. The PPE have good reviews and I think could be modified, I’d just like to see if someone has tried. Plus I would keep the two catalysts to keep the stink down. But of if I have to get the LH PPE and get a right fabricated, I will probably be ready to eat the cost by the time that could happen. Maybe even get a set of long tubes made if I’m really doing well. Thanks for the reply!

Back