Busted for speeding......

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Chris, also take it easy when you talk about my depreciating SC400 Lexus, now that is hitting below the belt and not nice....:nono: :rippedhan

Take it easy people! If these are opinions, then they shouldn't be drilled down un-necessarily. Everyone has his own taste. Even if one forces another to believe that he's right, it's still bitter to taste, right! We should be friends instead of foes.

ChrisV said:
auto_ford_mustang_pony.jpg

And what part of this:

05.ford.mustang.f34-3.500.jpg

looks like this:

1998-2004-Volkswagen-New-Beetle-99606141990003.JPG

I swear thats the same car Lol

First off, how did this thread get turned into this, I get popped for speeding, need to change my damn exhaust, and now we are talking about the looks of cars? I am going to change my exhaust out today which I am not happy about.. Now that makes me upset not these posts...

For the record, I was wrong about the front end look of the two cars being the same, way off.. ...OK, Ok, Ok.... The bug was a bad comparision.. I was trying to point out that if you look closely at the front end of these new mustangs the headlights and grill look as if the car is frowning or sad.. If you notice the headlights dip at the ends and I think that is the problem with the look for me..

Steve, thanks for trying settle down the thread, but it's all good.. My comparisons were way off.. and I am not offended at all... That was a poor comparison with the bug and the BOSS I honestly forgot what it looked like...I should have researched before posting. If these guys want to let me know that I am incorrect in my comparisons let them blast away at me, I deserve it....

However my opinion remains the same... I still hate the look of those new Mustangs...:nana:

PS - Hey ChrisV we have not crossed have we? I respect your past posts and have been reading them for years, hope you did not take this thread and my opinions the wrong way... That would be a shame....

Mycarpossessme- I thought I was on your ignore list what happen? I told you in a PM months ago that if you continued to post derogatory posts to make me look bad or insult me in anyway we will have a problem. You said "ok I won't and I will just put you on my ignore list". That was after I tried to make peace with you...Now this?

Please don't get me started marcarpossessme....I warn you I will shut you down even worse then I did a year ago, final warning.....

Just for your info-

Looking at the pic's the very bottom front end of the bug does have some simularities to the new Mustang, the air inlet lower vent and the side lights.. I'm off but no need to post like that with pic's again and again.. I just re-read this thread and could not let that last post go, sorry fella's...I just had to respond to my favorite member on this forum....mycarpossessme...

This is one thread going nowhere.

If we can't stop the brawling I'll lock the thread.

Jibby ask yourself how come you're the one in the middle of the problem.

Please we all have opinions on what makes one car better than another. Our taste in women varies dramatically yet we all accept that. Why can't we do the same for cars.

Personally I'd rather eat worms than drive a Ford but it doens't mean I can't like the look of one. Who wouldn't give their eye teeth for a real Ford GT40?

So let's tidy up the behavior.

Zuffen I am in the middle of this because of my expressed opinions and comparisons of the Ford Mustang's and nothing more.. What am I not allowed to express my opinion?

In regards to Mycarpossessme this guy looks for the oportunity to take a dig at me when ever the oportunity arises on my posts. He has done several times in the past, regardless of this thread or any other and I have let it slide to this point...

In regards to ChrisV I think he got a little upset because he loves the Fords and took offense to my opinion and comparisons of the new Mustangs. Which is fine and I completely understand. But man, am I too blame for something else here? Am I out of line? If so please let me know because I don't think so.. This thread has been going somewhere I think- clarity on ticket issues fixes have been addressed, the Ford debate illustrates stated facts on certain models, pic's etc..people now know what the Ford Boss looks like, etc... The old Pontiac that I raced has the 6.6 liter motor, and has rude low end torque, etc.. I think it has been a some what productive thread so far at times...no?

Where it goes from here is up to the other fellas, I am still civil and smiling..:usa2: .You may close this thread but I would prefer you didn't. Zuffen I was still looking for some other replies to info on this fix it tickets stuff. Also I was going to ask if anyone knows of some good flowing mufflers for my SC400 "that is depreciating fast" and that won't get me ticketed with my newly installed headers? I am installing a set of $80 universal mufflers to pass me thru inspection for the fix it ticket. Being that these new mufflers are ugly and non-flowing I will need to change them back out asap but would like to consider another alternative to the straight thru mufflers. Any thoughts on that?

Zuffen I just want to let you know I may have this continued problem with Mycarpossesdme on this thread or another in the future, that I cannot promise. Do what you must....:cop:

I think we would all be well advised to keep our opinions civil and don't try to make eveyone see it from your angle. Sure express an opinoin but don't be pigheaded about it and don't get personal. Remember we all live in different societies that all have different slants on peoples sense of humour. I know us Aussies can be a bit in your face but no less than Americans in other ways.

This is not directed to any one person, race or culture.

Let's work together and we will get answers to our question.

As they say you catch more flys with sugar than vinegar. Think about it.

Check out my new exhaust what do you guys think?:yuck: I can't drive the car like this it is just too embarrassing... Got to love those fix it tickets, and I will be changing back asap....

Oh and just for the record there is a big difference between stock universal mufflers and straight thru mufflers, I would guess about 10-20hp on the top end.. Lowend is still rude....

Oh my dear John,

By looking at those mufflers, I thought about a Batman's car with 2 rockets ready to shoot the enemy from behind. :smileysex Well, don't feel down my friend, we gotta try something new sometimes.

Two rockets to shoot the enemy from behind? I like that Steve and your probably right, it does look that crazy... I am going to sign off the tickets today and I bet the officer is going to laugh... It really looks rediculous compared to the rest of the car.... However with all that said I do enjoy the silent ride for a brief while but that is it.

:smokin: Would you like to make me an offer on my rocker launcher mufflers? These James Bond 007 style rocket launcher mufflers were built by Hughes, tested by the Navy, and designed by NASA, we are talking about real state of the art technology. I think every SC400 should be equiped with a set of these sweet stealth anti-terrorist rear defense system style mufflers... It's a must in todays day and age... Just imagine your cruising your SC400 in stealth silent mode and you see Bin Ladin riding a Camel behind you, you hit the secret rocket launcher button and blow Mr. Bin Ladin right off the planet, save the world, your sc becomes a collectors item in some museum and you become a national hero...:headbang: What do you think? Let me know I will sell cheap?

But if you aim at him and miss, and he rides off to the deserts/mountains, then you'll need your turbocharged Land Cruiser to catch up his camel. And I guess you'll need to equip your Land Cruiser with the same rocket mufflers to shoot him. But...oh no! Those mufflers can't be on another car! :eek1:

Yeah, let's get that ticket over with and get back to your normal driving state.

Attachments

• IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 57
Ha Ha Ha, good point Steve.

Listen to this, I went to the Los Angeles Police Deparment station in East LA, traffic division and the policeman at the front desk tells me to go to the California Highway Patrol Station and that they check off everything. I then get in my SC and drive over to the CHP station and they tell me they do not check off exhaust and that I should go to the LA Sheriff's Vehicle Inspection Station in Downtown Los Angeles for the sign off on my ticket.. I get back into my SC400 and drive over to the Sheriff's Vehicle Inspection Station and the Sheriff there says to me we check off everything but exhaust here, I said what next? :17: I was starting to get irritated to say the least... So the sheriff gives me an appointment phone number for an exhaust only inspection station in Los Angeles...I just get home a few minutes ago and call the 1-800 number and get that stupid automated messaging service and it was in Spanish, so I hung up....

You can say I just wasted my entire day and alot of gas. It's all my fault I should have called around first...Anyway, I will be calling in the morning to for an appointment, most frusterating day....but I am now happy to be back home chillin...and eating some dinner, see ya....

Quick finishing story for this thread, I just got my exhaust ticket signed off today at the Trade Tech College in Los Angeles, California and they pasted me after several tests, these guys looked for cats, altered exhaust, used a sound machine at the mufflers to measure noise at high RPM's.. What a joke.... Anyway my car passed and I am finished and done....Staight mufflers are back, power is back, etc....:veryhappy

The story I want to share with you all is that the car before me being checked over for a ticket was a custom turbo charged new Honda Prelude V6, I guess this guy got ticketed for emissions or something..Anyway the Senior exhaust official was beating the car up saying you need to remove this, you need to alter that, exhaust turbo changes, blow off valve not legal, the list was long and this guy was practically crying and I felt so bad....I wanted to say come on give this poor guy a break..but I was next in line so I kept my mouth shut...Anyway this was a very nice looking custom turbo job on this Prelude and looks as if it is all for not.....End of story...

The message hear is - Becareful you California turbo people, one fix it ticket could spell destruction for you and your vehicle:17: ....unbelieveable...

Back