Am I forgeting any mods anyone?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jibby said:
Please anyone think myself and Todd at Tm Engineering are incorrect on this header issue.

Yes, I do obviously,maybe a little research is in order, or do you blindly beleive anything a so called expert Lexus Tuner (aka knife in the back man) tells you.

I like you, you have a little attitude, that makes the threads more intertaining, yes I have the car why else would I be wasting my time on these threads responding to brilliant people like you who know everything. Mr head I do read and I get different opinions on this subject, I also see different results on two different sc's with my own eyes. I am new to the threads and I will read however I thought I would try to figure this out by posting the threads are they her for that purpose, right? No I am not in nascar engineer but I do know somethings, I know I have a fast well tuned 1992 sc400, I have done the intake, exhaust (except headers) ecu, d.t.c, Nos, suspension, electrical, etc... If I new how to post a picture of my 100% restored show lexus sc400, I would for all you non-believers. Do you own a car? or are you just reading and learning and not driving?

i have a mad car thank you very much, but yes im not driven at present cause i lost my license, unfortunate i know.

i am talking from experience aswell.

To V8TO How did you open up the mass air flow that is the most restrictive part of the intake, I am curoius? My intake is wide open except for the mass air flow body and sensor? Please write in detail how you bypassed and opened that and kept everyhing in tune?

well my dear friend, i dont do the work myself im not a mechanic.
i thought being the man and all you would know the answer to that question :)

I never claimed to be the man V8TOY just trying to get answers, and give my own honest opinions. That is it. If I knew about the intake mass flow I would not be asking. Hello!!!!! Let's not get hostile it's is all good, right?

AKA definetily knife in the back. TODD AT TM Engineering.

I hope you are not referring to me as the (AKA Knife in the back) If you are talking about Todd at Tm Emgineering I cannot agree with you more, I am still pulling the knife out of my back which he stuck in. However, I do think he is knowledgeable and I did trust his opinion on headers, only because of his past history with these cars, and the 1200hp sc400 he is building in his shop which I see with my own eyes and may never be completed becuase he is probably broke from losing all his customers like me. The man does know a few things but is completely untrustworthy. Cheers! Payback is sweet wouldn't you say Dave.

QUOTE=mycarhasposessedme]Yes, I do obviously,maybe a little research is in order, or do you blindly beleive anything a so called expert Lexus Tuner (aka knife in the back man) tells you.[/QUOTE]

Damn V8TOY you are spending alot of time on these threads like I am, it's rainy where I am at, what is your excuse? Yes that is a book>

By the way, get the Torque converter you can actually have your stock one recalibrated for about $400 dollars if you cannot afford a Dragon Torque Converter. Check out website intellexual.com. It breaks it down for you.

I just hope the Torque Converter is at a good stall rate. The Dragon Torque Converter is just so perfect for the sc400, I cannot brag enough about it. I did not burn up my tranny or even need a tranny cooler for it. But if you can save the money and get something close to the performance of DTC go for it.. Make sure it is balanced and not a shaker. My friend sent his stock converter in a had a mess, got it back as a shaker (out of balance) nightmare after installing.

yeah well i david only sells good quality stuff, so i can trust what i buy from this site. especially when its a hell of alot cheaper than other places.

Is it hard to install.

Good point, and yes it is hard to install, not technically hard but physically hard. Most tranny shops charge around $300 to change it out here in LA.

Attachments

• prototype1.JPG
    prototype1.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 197
  • prototype2.JPG
    prototype2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 199
  • prototype3.JPG
    prototype3.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.