3UZ-FE remap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Delp

Hello excuse me if this has been answered before.

Can the ECU be remapped

Can the cruise control be delimited as it won't go past 112mph.

I know you can buy HKS kits but was thinking if there would be another way.

Toyota crown majesta
3UZ-FE.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure George_R in Russia, Kelvin in NZ, Phoenix in UK and others can remap a Crown Majesta ECM. Don't know about the 112mph cruise control limit, but that probably wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me!

Ciao,

JZH

I'm pretty sure George_R in Russia, Kelvin in NZ, Phoenix in UK and others can remap a Crown Majesta ECM. Don't know about the 112mph cruise control limit, but that probably wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me!

Ciao,

JZH
Thanks JZH tried Phoenix no reply as of yet. Cruise control delimit would be good. Wondering if tech stream or a wire delete on the ECU harness would achieve this.

Hmmm, I see Phoenix hasn't posted any YouTube videos for 10 months, so I'm not sure Chris is still operating the business? In addition to Kelvin and George_R, Quantum-Auto.com in the US also seems to offer the same re-maps. If Phoenix is gone I will be in the same boat as you, because I still need to have my spare ECM re-mapped... :(

Ciao,

JZH

Hmmm, I see Phoenix hasn't posted any YouTube videos for 10 months, so I'm not sure Chris is still operating the business? In addition to Kelvin and George_R, Quantum-Auto.com in the US also seems to offer the same re-maps. If Phoenix is gone I will be in the same boat as you, because I still need to have my spare ECM re-mapped... :(

Ciao,

J
You based in UK if so PM if you like. Tried reaching all avenues, FB, insta, email, phone no luck.. Frustrating. Wonder if a wire could be deleted on the harness that control the cruise

Back