Wanted 1UZ-FE Block

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V8Datto

Hey I'm after a 1UZ-FE block for a mockup in a conversion into a 240z

I don't care if it's incomplete or broken, I need one mainly for the engine mounts and exhaust

I'm East of Melbourne, Aus

1UZFE Block

I have a 1uzfe block that has spun a bearing. In Perth though if you can get it over cheap.

PC

0418 959 892

Thank's for the offer, I'll have to pass tho.

Perth is too far to bother and I'm sure with a couple of phone calls I could find one close by. wreckers, etc

Thanks agian

Hey, can I ask what your wanting a block for? I'm assuming so you can mock fit the engine? Because I am also looking for the same.
Perhaps when you don't need it any more, I could grab it off ya? Don't worry if you can't. I thought no harm in asking anyways. :P

Yeah I'm trying for twin turbo, so exhaust and engine mounts.

The engine I will be using is currently running in another car that I need on the road,

Sure when I'm done the block can go to anyone that needs it, I'm also after a set of head's ofcorse for the exhaust mock up, but the block is the main thing.

well where are you in melbourne? I actually have the v8 sitting in my backyard, and I'm not desperate for the block... if i had enough motivation id pull off the tranny, and just use the whole thing to make the mounts up... but it would be so much easier with a bare block (i hope).

if the pm was to me, i didnt get it... I don't think pms and emails work on these forums? if they do.. something must be wierd at my end... at any rate, your welcome to contact me via my email: [email protected]

no pm or email recieved... If you want to send an email, dont use these forums to send it. use whatever web thingy your account uses.

Your kidding right....?

I used Thunderbird and send it to the above hotmail address like lunch time Sunday

This is the address I sent it to

[email protected]

either way, it sound's like you engine is in working order? am i correct? I'm just after a broken/unwanted one.

either way, it sound's like you engine is in working order? am i correct? I'm just after a broken/unwanted one.

I have just a block, once I strip the heads off it that is. I'm in Brisbane, and have an account with Toll ipec. I can send to VIC no problem, but only to depot where you would have to pick it up.

Back