Oil filter adaptor..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

youngcnc

Hi guys
Thought that I should show you a couple of pictures of the oil filter adaptors that I make and am about to fit to my motor..

Attachments

• 3-4 view...jpg
    3-4 view...jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 93
  • back view.jpg
    back view.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 87
  • front view no filter.jpg
    front view no filter.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 83
  • o ring holes.jpg
    o ring holes.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 79
  • top view...jpg
    top view...jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 79
  • original filter.jpg
    original filter.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 83
err.. i think so

Hi 4U2QUIK
Thanks for the comment as for fitting around ac bracket and compressor I
hope gloverman sees this and can answer for me as I am not really sure...

Cheers Craig

cheers..

Hi gloverman
Thanks for that..

Hi 4U2QUIK If the adaptors are still the kind of thing you are looking for let me know... There is another style adaptor that I make that swings the filter out to the side.. I will try to organize some pictures

Cheers Craig

How much shipped to Australia for the above pictured adaptor, Brisbane QLD 4032
What sort of lead time?

go to gloverman..

Hi guys
OK so the deal is I have a CNC mill and make the adaptors but do not own the rights to sell them. Gloverman is correct in that he is the automotive agent for selling the adaptors so he is the man you want to see when you want to purchase them.

There is also a 45 degree filter adaptor that swings the filter out to the side of the motor. I have one that I will fit to my block and take some pictures to show you guys.

4U2QUIK I had a look at a motor today that had the ac pump and brackets on and these 2 adaptors will not work as both will hit the pump. If you think that there might be a market for an adaptor that will fit under the ac pump I would be happy to design and manufacture one to suit. (minimum run of 5)
PM me for a price..

I have just checked the weight of a standard adaptor and its 750grams or 1 and a half pound ($20USD postage one at a time) ($120USD postage 20 at a time) assuming a similar weight (delivery in 10-25 days) This is if I made and supplied a special filter adaptor (to fit under ac pump) for you, you can get it quicker but of course the postage goes up..

If it is either of the other adaptors then Kelvin at thecartunecompany.co.nz is the man for you..(sorry kelvin didn't mean to cause waves)

Cheers Craig

Um, OK, I thought you posted to generate interest in sales, had no idea these were glovermans.
Kevin, can you add one of these to the quote I hit you up for asked for. I would get your to do my sump also, but your in NZ....

thanks ALI1UZLUX..

Sorry to be a pain..
Yes I did post this up to generate interest and show people out there the adaptors and in a funny way it does generate sales for my machining centre.

You mention a sump for your motor, is it a dry sump and do you have a design? (ie 3d cad file) if so we could talk...

Cheers Craig

Nah man, just need the front sump notched to accept the hilux drag link at lock to lock position

next time then..

Hi ALI1UZLUX

Nevermind... maybe next time

To all out there if there is something that you want CNC machined and you think that you could sell then I am all ears (even better if you have a 3D cad file) then I am happy to quote for a run of 5 and see if we could make some of the Lextreme members happy..

Cheers Craig

Craig, I been trying to get a hold of Kelvin to buy one of these, says out of stock on his site... If your talking to him, let him know I am chasing.