looking for someone to help with wiring!$$

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

chrisdoesitsideways

im looking for someone in the everett area to help me wire up my 1uz into my 240sx i have an un cut wiring harness and ecu i just need someone to do the actual work. im not exactly great with electrical stuff and dont feel like spending a month on the wiring. so im hoping there is someone in the area that will be willing to come out and help me with my swap. i will pay for all the work. i would really prefer someone who has done at least a few of these swaps so it can be done as clean and painless as possible. thanks.

Everett? I always wanted to go see the Boeing factory and the Museum of Flight!! Send me and the boy a plane ticket (business class will do, I'm not greedy). We may live in Perth WA but are on NZ passports so visas shouldn't be an issue, put us up and feed us and I'll wire it up for free!!!

Truth be told I was never any good at wiring either, or fault finding in wiring looms. It isn't hard if you have the wiring diagrams for both the engine and what it is going into. The hardest part is getting your head around it all. Now to wire up as per a factory fit I spend 30 to 40 hours on them and you can only spend a couple of hours at a time or it really does your head in. I take 2 to 3 weeks to do them and end up with a neat and tidy result where any future fault finding is not difficult plus most scanners will talk to them.

Hell I started doing them when I couldn't get no one to wire the Surf up so it was "hell it can't be that hard" while she fired up first time I couldn't turn the bugger off. Done a fair few since then without a drama.

I've done a few, too. Live on the other side of the world as well. Maybe you should look for a local sparky somewhere else ( or rather do it by yourself. Pre-1998 1uz is usually done in a day maximum, provided that you have collected all the parts and tools needed

So Chris (Does it sideways), How did it go?
Did you have a go yourself?
If it is ongoing, do you have any progress pictures or info?

Sorry haven't been on here in awhile. I honestly haven't even touched the wiring yet I've pretty much just been working on running my intercooler piping and Exhaust. I'll be working on it tomorrow and will post a current progress pic