Hesitates on quick accelaration

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Dante

I hope someone can help car runs fine but if I try to put my foot down quickly at take off it hesitates and then takes off.What could be the cause.

I have cleaned the throttle body,new leads,plugs,rotor caps and air filter.After initial take off I have no problems at all .If I take off normally at the lights no problem but if I want to take off faster than standard thats when she hesitates.Can be annoying especially if someone wants a drag.If anyone has an idea on what to check and how I would appreciate it.

Just so we all know; what vehicle is it.

Is the engine standard and running the Factory ECU or is it on an aftermarket ECU?

Sounds like a lean condition ??
Check and clean air meter ??
Fuel pump and filter..
Then 02 sensors..
Then coolant, inlet temp sensors..
Check for inlet leaks ?? Esp between engine and air meter...

The veihcle is a 4wd 2003 extracab hilux I did the conversion last year with the 1uzfe and auto .Exhaust is a twin system 2.5 inch stainless with custom headers. I am running the factory ecu out of the front cut soarer 91 being the donor veichle . I have recently fitted an m90 supercharger that I purchased off bullet cars running 6.5 boost. The hesitation was also there before the supercharger was fitted .I am running a pod filter on it as well.I wired up the engine malfunction light in the dash to show if it throw any codes which it hasnt.

I have new o2 sensors fuel pump is original soarer and new filter was installed after the fuel tank previously diesel was fully cleaned. How do I check the Afm Ive read that you shouldnt clean them because they get damaged.

Clean air meter with white spirits... DON'T touch..
This esp can be a problem with POD filters as the oil in them tends to assist crud sticking to parts inside..
Which makes it hard for them to read air density etc..

With the blower ?? There's NO fuel enrichment ???
I would fit a rising rate fuel reg..
Try closing plug gap being that it S.C...Helps with stronger spark..

The pod filter comes straight out of the afm housing . I know someone with a 1uzfe so I will try his afm in mine and that should show me if mine is faulty.thanks for the suggestions I will keep you posted.

Bingo tried another afm and big difference so I cleaned mine and now we are good.Thanks for the advice to all.I have been reading this forum for quite a while and never posted because I had dial up and it took to long, now with broadband I am good.Once I learn how to post pictures I will put some up of my ute.Has a 4 inch lift 33s painted black and a custom stainless steel tray .Its my everyday driver and she turns heads thanks again to all.

Bingo tried another afm and big difference so I cleaned mine and now we are good.Thanks for the advice to all.I have been reading this forum for quite a while and never posted because I had dial up and it took to long, now with broadband I am good.Once I learn how to post pictures I will put some up of my ute.Has a 4 inch lift 33s painted black and a custom stainless steel tray .Its my everyday driver and she turns heads thanks again to all.
For pics...
Sign up free to www.photobucket.com download, copy and past IMG link [the lower one] and post here...