HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THESE THOUGHTS AT TIMES

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

White ls400

Well at the moment i seem to be going from one problem to another and i mean literally so has anyone else ever thought of burnin there lex lol

I have wished about every project I have done for other people would burn to the ground. Which is why I now only do my own projects.

Give yourself enough time... Looking back [with mine] , things are not that much of an issue...Anxiety and frustration is supreme at times though !!!

I would never burn i enjoy it way to much when things run smoothly but anxiety and frustration do run supreme at times:laugh2: ..
I was wondering if anyone else got this stressed at times

Yeah sometimes. Not wiht any lex or toyota though. I have a dirt buggy that I still havent finished. Still close---but damn 2 years went by quick. It is all dumb **** things too. Hell one of the biggest problems is the ****** carb.

Get a new carb...oh no new linkage and ****. Ugh...

Well at the moment i seem to be going from one problem to another and i mean literally so has anyone else ever thought of burnin there lex lol
yes, as an owner of a white ls400, i have gotten very angry at it before, but that's been mostly at rattling interior trim pieces

i start hitting things :(