New profile posts

Hi Gloverman.

I am from South Africa and need to wire my 1UZ Non VVTI engine for my Pajero. Can you please help with the pinouts for the ECU - 89661-3A240; 4 plugs - 24p 22p 16p 28p; 1997 Crown / Majesta UZS157
I used A1 turbo flywheel. I just got screwed up because the face was not perfectly straight and I had the most unforgiving clutch disc material available. If you are doing stock power jist instal a factory 5M clutch or a Spec stage 1 for 5MGE engine.

I would buy a complete kit if I where you but make sure to use the landcruiser bearing at the end of your trow out cylinder. I also have a build thread just type UZA65 on google.
hey yea it is a good idea but i want it be an auto for ease of driving cos i drive a 16 speed tractor all day nealy everyday so it is tiresome and the reason i want a 4x4 auto not a 2x4 auto is cos when you tow a manual you just leave it in neutral and it runs freely but you cant just do that to autos cos the oil pump for the auto is right behind the torque converter so the seals run dry after a while of towing and start to burn and leak oil but with a 4x4 auto it has a range change that spits the out put from the auto to the rear axle and the front axle and it has a neutral where it just doesnt drive anything so if you have the range change in neutral it doesnt turn the auto at all when towing it so the seals wont run dry.
hi i have start problems with 94 ecu in my 96 1uz i have swap over pin 24 and 25. but the engine just fire ones :( do you know what more i can do`?

cheers
i have thought about that. I sit in a manual 16 speed john deer tractor all day working the gears and i was thinking it would be nice to hope in an auto to drive home in
the reason i want to put the 4x4 trans on it also is it has a neutral in the range change and i tow the ute around on an Aframe behind the tractor as well

i know autos can't be towed safely
Hi , just thinking your ute being 4x2 it might work out better just install the V8 only , and adapt it to the current gearbox this might need a bit of research though
Hello, I am a major newbie and had a question. I am trying to get a wire from the battery to the trunk, and I was wondering if you could tell me the best way how?

Pretty much how and where to put it through, from the battery to the cabin and then the cabin to the trunk. Which spot should I poke through?

Thank you so so much!
Hi Rob, my town is Traralgon, I think my project is legenary as it's taking forever :)
Toymods and celicasupra.com have a bit more in the build threads.
If you are near, sure, call in for a visit.

Cheers,
Carl
I will PM contact details
Hi Crambo,

I have heard about your legendary MA61 project!

I'm from near Melbourne Airport, but I will be up your way next Monday for a wedding. I was wondering, do you ever let someone check out the V12?

I'm thinking of buying an MA61 and storing it for a future project like this. I don't know much about cars, but the MA61 is a passion of mine.

I have a new Toyota 86 GTS black manual atm!

Anyhow, let me know if you're cool for someone to swing by and have a look!

Also, just curious, have you been noting down all the steps for the conversion? Is there a guide?

Cheers,

Rob (0404 859 145)
Hey I just looked at your pics of the lexus powered 944.
I have one in my 944 as well, but I did not want a hole in the hood so I made an intake and put a 525 demon carb on it. I did this about 10 years ago so it is older.
Just nice to see someone like minded.
Hey mate, just wondering where about's this bus is these days?
I did the original conversion.
There are heaps of options. My most used piston that I really like is the CP piston. I stay away from wiseco which are still a good piston but there finished sized are not matched so often each bore has to be sized to the piston. With the CP piston they are all the same size so boring is all the same. For rods I have used a few and often I use dirty old Eagles. They are well priced and I havent had any issues. Used them in heaps of other engines as well. The Argo rod is most likely a better product. Its more often the setup, machining and tuning which gives the good end result more than the type of piston and rod. I would recommend you find a good machine shop and sit down with them to discuss your build. Work out a plan and then stick to it. Everyone will have different opinions on what is good and what is not. Follow good work practices and double check everything. A good head gasket is very important with a boosted engine

Hope this helps

Cheers

Back