New profile posts

The Little Market Plants is an Online plant Located near Melbourne CBD, We deliver unique, best, and affordable Plants to all Melbourne suburbs around Australia, we provide gift plants, indoor plants, forever blooming roses, and many more.
The Little Market Bunch is the Online Florist in Melbourne, We deliver unique, Fresh, and affordable flowers to all Melbourne and deliver on Monday to Sunday after 6 PM, filled with Peonies, Violets, Roses, chrysanthemum, hydrangeas, and other Locally grow blooms Beautiful floral designs for all occasion Order Now.
Thomas is part of a talented team of content writers working in Reports And Data, one of the most promising market research firms in the industry. He has experience in developing quality content and is currently involved in writing articles, press releases, and blogs for the company.
The bell housing I’m looking for fits between a 92 Lexus 1uzfe and a 86 Toyota G52 manual Tranny. To clarify my question does anyone know which vehicle uses the same bell housing in a 4x4 toy or Lexus?
I have 1uz vvti with a dicktator management the engine misfires and have a high idling.The spark plug are black.What could be the problem guys
Hi guys thanks for letting me join, I’ve just bought a Lexus 1 UZ engine to put into a boat and would be grateful of any information about the modifications I need to do. Thanks guys.
Good day,
First of all, thank you for helping us.
I have fitted an 1uz vvti 5spd autobox with spitronics prewired management system, now that im done it doesn’t shif gear while driving..any ideas of how to find the reason for this?
George_R
George_R
get rid of spitronics
use normal ecu

Back