New profile posts

hey man i had a quick question as far as the 1uz wiring goes.
i have a cut ecu on my motor, would it be better to just buy a ecu harness?
they are on ebay for about $100 and i figured that would save me a lot of time on the wiring.
whats your paypal? i already ordered your kit but dont know how to add additional money?
hey ill be buying your w58 adaptor kit ill send an additional $40 to your paypal for the steering rack spacer
G'day Sparrow. I'm very interested in your Stag with the 1uz. Do you still have it? Are you still happy with the conversion? I have recently bought my first stag and I'd like to fit the 1uz to it once the body has been brought up to scratch. Any info or details would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
Rod
([email protected])
I understand but I realized I don't need my car to be smog legal. So I'll just go with custom headers. Though I might get your kit anyway and still do something with the headers.
G'day mate,

I'm chasing a set of oversized valves for my twin turbo project. I've read that you used oversized valves in your cnc heads and was wondering what type of valve you use and if you could supply me a set.

Cheers Paul.
hey peewee i got a v8 soarer ecu one with 40 and 80 pin
i didnt want to post as u know i got sick of the fits kwits on here so if u want it
and the right one i am trying to get 200 bucks for it
email me if yr interested

Back