New profile posts

are we still able to order LEVY torque converter? i want to install 1UZ into GMc Safari
cribbj
cribbj
Hey Blizz, I'm not aware that "any" of the old Lextreme parts that David Phan was selling are still available. The site's new owner has been thinking "maybe" to get back into the parts business but so far has not made a decision, AFAIK.
hello tony. geof coley, i bought the cobra. still running great. recently the overdrive doesnt seem to work ( button doesnt light up or do anything )
is there a fuse or relay for it under the dash that you remember. also can you remember what the maximum speed you managed to get it upto.
thanks in advance
geof
M
Maaji
I am making 2ur engine to 370z
Hi Kelvin. (not sure if this is the right way to "pm" you, but here goes.
Re my post about the Crown AFM problems, the one on the car is a Toyota (FUJI) 22204-42010 . Would you have one for sale? (I like to throw business towards helpful people).
Also, do you know the difference between a 22204-42010 and a22204-42011? These seem plentiful.
Thanks mate,
Jeff. (361UZ)
G
gloverman
Easy. The last number on Toyota part numbers is increased as parts superceded. So when Toyota update a part the last digit increases so the 010 and 011 interchange. Im getting low but if you get stuck could help you out but it you can get a 011 locally to you grab them, and a spare
361UZ
Thanks mate. I really appreciate that.
If I do go from you, would you have new stock, or a used one (presumably tested). And what would you charge?
From my thread, I really cant see hoe they would fail in the way mine has, unless the internal guts get stiff or less sensitive.
Jeff
Hi. I saw in your post that you have a crown majesta ecu. Is it 89661-3F170. Because i cant seem to find any ecu pinout diagrams for this ecu. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Jaco
S.A.S. swap coming up!!! Fed up of I.F.S. and 3rd balljoint failure. $3500.00 in damage, cash was supposed to go for 2UZ-FE VVTi upgrades like Lextreme's forged connecting rods with the upgraded pistons and pins. Damned IFS.
Tbh I'm trying to learn all of it cause I might want to end up going itb and want to make a custom hood just don't know where to look ‍♂️
I got questions lmao im new and learning, mainly look for driveline n diff questions with a 1uz swapped mx73
Hello i just purchased a 1981 Cressida x60 with the 5me in it currently and I want to swap a 1uz into it and a quick google search brought me to this forum. I was wondering if you still make parts for these Cressidas and what kind of pointers you got. I was thinking of just buying a 92 sc400 for the engine, transmission, drivetrain, harness and whatever else I needed. Thank you.

Back