New profile posts

G
gloverman
Hello James. There are a few suppliers of manifolds over here and they are often hard to deal with. Check out CSL camshafts in Palmerston north and Hartley engineering. (hartley race engines) . If you don't have luck with these guys we can go back to the drawing board. If you need an NZ address to send it to I can help then I can post it as a gift.
Stewart, you mentioned you had images of the conversion of a 1UZ into a Discovery, i would be exceptionally interested in those and any and all information you could provide to make this slightly easier for me. Thank you kindly.
I kinda got lost and never fully understood if our questions are the same or not.... Can I run a 1uz in my 95 4runner with my factory 4runner transmission/transfer case or do they have to be swapped as well.....I don't mind using the LA transmission I just can't do a clutch....Because I am missing my left leg
Hey bud.... I'm new but I saw you looking for a new/different 1uz.... The Facebook marketplace has ls400's in my area pretty cheap.... Saw one the other day for $400 yeah the whole car for $400!
Anyone interested in a full 1uz swap kit for the 240sx s13 + a good motor and ka24de trans $$$2,500 obo located in SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO CA
Good Afternoon Mark, came across your pictures for the 180 degree headers and I would like to ask you about them.
Everyone willing to contact me - if PM don't work, post your email and question here. I will be in touch in a few days
Hi not sure if this is a PM.. You said to PM you and you could give me some pointers where my wiring maybe wrong, to sort my iac fault. I do appreciate your help mate. My personal email is [email protected].. I keep asking Bushwacker but he rarely gets back to me.. Regards David Holmes

Back