Used Vortech question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ihiryu

Hey guys, after searching and searching, I finally decided to break down, and ask.

What vehicles use a CCW Vortech? I've been looking to buy a used one, but I have no idea what I'm looking for.

I found mustangs use a CCW, but it's actually a CW (thanks Thermactor) that's flipped around. I need an actual CCW unit. The only car I can think of is the S2000, but no one is selling just the head unit.

I think it's CW, but not very sure. You can check with these members kc95sc400 and spf_lexus. They have successfully run the Vortech units.

That's where I'm confused, Thermator said CCW, and one of Lextreme's post says CCW too. But I don't understand why we would need one that's CCW if the motor doesn't rotate CCW

Not so fast about the Mustangs using a CW unit. My CCW unit is from a Mustang. The 5.0L or 87-93 Mustang kits are CW. The 4.6L kits are CCW, and are the ones you want.

That one will work :)
Although $1500 for a blower? Jeeeeeezzzzz...... I've bought three and spent less than $750 each time.

really?? I need to find a deal like that! Let me know if you come up with one, I think it's cause it's an entire kit and not just the head unit

really?? I need to find a deal like that! Let me know if you come up with one, I think it's cause it's an entire kit and not just the head unit
I've been playing with the idea of selling my complete 1UZ-FE setup, including the intake pipes, bracket, battery relocation kit, fuel pressure regulator, pulley, belt..

Back