Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is crap...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
That slip is wrong and the guy is full of Sh_t...... He found that slip while at an NHRA meet or something cause the only time in my life that I have seen an 8.XX pass and 80 something MPH is a sub 6 sec. car that shut it down right after leaving the line. Being that the other lane was a disqual (probably red lighted) and that the car in question ran a 1.004 60ft, that is deffinitly a 6 sec. or better car and in no way a stock SC with nitros....

Id say ask for a video of the car running a that time again and unless he can produce a video, he's full of Sh_t..

It does say 1320 ?? But the lights may not have been re-programed ??
Which is closer to the mark...

Guys,

This guy is a spammer. 1320 ft is 1/4 mile. The slip is correct but it doesnt belong to him. From the ET and car weight, you would need 1029 rwhp to propel a 4,000 lbs SC400. So where does 150 shot plus 250 bhp add up to 1029 rwhp? That guy is full of B.S. I plug in the numbers in this site http://robrobinette.com/et.htm

Ya, I definately think either the guy is full of it or that is really and 1/8 mile time. But, to me that seems a bit fast for an 1/8 as well on 150 shot alone. But, I'm know NOS expert.

KC

I still say its a slip that he pickup from a pro car or something sub 6 sec 1/4 simply cause of the disqual. in the other lane and that is went 1.004 60ft. I've seen basically those exact numbers from sub 6 sec. cars that were shut down before the 1/8 mark and it would make perfect sense if the guy in the other lane red lighted or broke on the launch. No sense in killing the motor if you have an automatic win to advance to next round so shut it down and save the motor and fuel...

Just to add to this, a 1.004 60ft time would equate 81.24MPH @ the 60ft make. So basically that is 0 to 80 in 1 second. Not going to happen in even a heavily modded SC with an added 150shot......

Just to add to this, a 1.004 60ft time would equate 81.24MPH @ the 60ft make. So basically that is 0 to 80 in 1 second. Not going to happen in even a heavily modded SC with an added 150shot......

Even after a few drinks !!!

Ok guys, calm down. He has said it's an 1/8 mile time.

The whole thing still seems a bit fishy to me but the time is certainly more possible.

I'm hoping to fix my trans problem soon, then hopefully, I'll be running an 8.0-8.1xx 1/8.

KC

He's still full of it and is trying to cover his bases cause he knows people are going to call BS and can prove it. The point still lies in the 60ft time of 1.004 sec. and like I said before, thats 0 to 80 in 1 sec. Not going to happen in an SC with a 150 shot.

I went back are re-figured every thing and to run that 60ft time, it would be a low 7 sec car in the 1/4.

Here are the calculations for a perfectly set up drag car with that time
60 foot 1.004
330 foot 2.901
660 foot 4.560
1000 foot 6.000
1320 foot 7.221

Not trying to defend the guy, heck I started this thread and still think it's fishy.

But.....I really think that the 60ft is 1.804 not 1.004.

KC

Back