Supercharger crank pulley

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ruishy1

Im collecting parts for my sc400 charger conversion.
I dont want to run the normal serpintine 6 rib belt, but a direct crank-charger 8 rib belt with a tensioner somewhere.
Ive searched through posts and found someone that made bolt on pullies for the crank (boostedtundra) but the site is no longer there.

Can anyone help me out ?

Zuffen runs this on his setup. It was built for him by Richwood Technologies.

Ah, guess he will be the man to talk to, ive been searching for ages trying to get info, but this site has some wacky stuff going on, i click on one link, and it takes me to something completely different :confused:

Il wait for him to pop on then drop him a line :)

I talked to Rob recently from BoostedTundra and he is getting out of the V8 business. There are other issues that I am not going to disclose but he is site is no longer up.

I talked to Rob recently from BoostedTundra and he is getting out of the V8 business. There are other issues that I am not going to disclose but he is site is no longer up.

David that is true. I just picked his motor/trans up (from Robs Tundra) and Rob said he is going with GM supercharged motor in his Tundra. Its sad to hear that he can't continue with supercharger project.

Back