Stack throttle bodies choices available

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

Attachments

• IMG_1783.JPG
    IMG_1783.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1784.JPG
    IMG_1784.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1786.JPG
    IMG_1786.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 48
That's a good link Lambo; someone steered me to that awhile back, after I'd already bought half the TB's on that page and done the measurements myself!

I have two plastic trunks full of motorcycle TB's waiting for a project ;-)

Hi John, So i know where to come when i get to that point, it is very similar to the day after you clean out the workshop throw stuff out, you can guarantee a week later you will need it, so i have a new policy never throw anything away lol, wife does't agree though.

Regards
Graeme

is there a cheap throttle body you would use on the 1uz. i have seen the 4age toyota bodies and lots of custom expensive set ups but whats the go with cheap of the shelf donour parts?

They do some really good work those guys and the intake manifold is aberrantly a lot less restrictive, 3% as opposed to 15 std lexus item.

However i just need the throttle bodies themselves. Walked through a motor cycle shop many years ago i seen some that looked almost perfect for a v8, at the time they were off a new bike but now would be cheap of ebay. I seen an old Austin A40 recently that used two motor cycle carbies as well.

Im sure i could purchase some from a motor cycle and use them. What sort of nformation do i need to know, ie, is it just the inside diameter of the throttle body thats important and that it is the same size as the intake ports? I dont have a lexus v8 to pull down but im sure the injector bosses are on the intake manifold so i shouldnt need to worry about fuel delivery just airflow.

Any reccommendatons?

Back