somebody familliar with AN fittings and such help me with this.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

morris

POsted this on Club lexus I was hoping someone here could help me

Folks somebody tell me if this is going to work. This is a fuel rail, I have this metric to AN coupler that I am going to install in the fuel rail. But it doesnt screw all the way down into the rail as the bolt that originally came with the rail does.

I need to know is this going to be okay or is it going to leak. I have hand tightened the adapter into the rail and it does get tight, it just cant go all the way down into the rail.

If it's not going to work I would appreciate any reccomendations you may have on where and how I can get the partes needed.

Looks like the metric portion is too long. U can cut or grind a little off and put in a copper washer. That way it would not leak. For this application it is not adviceable to use teflon tapes.

No.. cut half of the threaded portion you will have alot left. Unthread area will be fine. Make sure to use a new washer and tighten all fitting and have a friend to check for fuel leak before starting the engine. Turning your key to ON will active the fuel pump. If no leak during ON position then proceed to starting the car. If you see fuel leak, stop the engine right away and tight the fitting little more and start the whole process again.

You will be fine if you just cut the long 14 mm off and use new washwer. Best of luck. I did the same thing to my fuel system.

Back