soarer auto

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Cruz

Ok I've just been fitting a Crown 1uz with a soarer auto into a Toyota FJ40 offroader I've used a crown ecu but dont have a computer to run the auto all I want to do is change gears on the gearstick I dont need it to change by itself so how do I get it to work I think that it will only be second gear that wont work is that right?if so how do I wire second gear to work I dont want overdrive or speed sensors this landcrusier never goes on road so someone must be able to sugest something thanks

The a 341 has 4 solenoids to change gears and control oil pressure and tc lockup
when the shifter is in drive and
when number 1 is on it is in first
when numbers 1 and 2 are on it is in second
when number 2 is on it is in third
when both are off it is in overdrive
If you were to wire up the switch on the side of the transmission which tells the computer where the selector is [p n r d 2 1] to a few relays to control the internal transmission solenoids in a suitable manner you would then have full manual control of the transmission for everything except overdrive

Ive been planning on making my trans a manuall shift too.. I plan on using the electric switch on the side of the tranny to controll 2 relays that operate the two soleoids in the valve body. You would also need to use some diodes placed in the circuitry inbetween the swich on the side of the trany and the relays. Overdrive can be selected by putting a swich in place on solenoid 2, this turn power on and off to select between third ond overdrive.

Diodes alone sound all right, all you would need would be to connect switch 1 to solenoid1 switch d to solenoid 2 and switch 2 to both with a couple of decent diodes between the switch and both solenoids.

I was not sure how much current the solinoids draw. It souldnt be very much so running without relays maybee ok??

I expect the solenoids would draw about an amp so diodes alone would do the job.[solenoids are supposed to be 13.2ohms]

Back