Smoked my 91' engine. How hard to swap 98-00?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Spinnetti

Got some sort of cooling leak and smoked my 91uz this last weekend racing. Would it be a total pain to swap a complete vvt engine and trans in with ecu and cluster?

I know you guys use the car for Lemons events, but do you have a certain budget to stick to? I'd imagine the car would be much more competitive with a 5spd, and I'm currently in the process of swapping one into my '92. Not difficult at all.

I know you guys use the car for Lemons events, but do you have a certain budget to stick to? I'd imagine the car would be much more competitive with a 5spd, and I'm currently in the process of swapping one into my '92. Not difficult at all.

Well, what about parts cost? Not sure I can swing it for all the adaptation parts... I also kinda like smokin' the hondas in my automatic

Well, what about parts cost? Not sure I can swing it for all the adaptation parts... I also kinda like smokin' the hondas in my automatic

Yeah the more I think about it the not as a good idea it is. Custom driveshaft, trans, and adapter plate/clutch/tob will run you $2k.

With the auto it should work out really well. Still a fair bit of work but I think it would be quite a good one to do.

Back