Red Light Cameras gotta go down?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Good to hear Steve. I have a great red light ticket declaration. Wins few times already...

Attachments

• DSC01539.JPG
    DSC01539.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 17
I've gotten a ticket off those camera's one time...They sent a picture of me in the mail with a ticket.. The picture showed me in my SC400 at the intersection and the light on red...It was close call but they caught it on camera and the picture of me was very clear. So was the license plate number.. I had to eat it and pay..

I hate those sneaky camera's...

I've gotten a ticket off those camera's one time...They sent a picture of me in the mail with a ticket.. The picture showed me in my SC400 at the intersection and the light on red...It was close call but they caught it on camera and the picture of me was very clear. So was the license plate number.. I had to eat it and pay..

I hate those sneaky camera's...
Did they get you exposed with your mistress?...LOL. You may win the law suit just like the guy in San Diego. Your privacy has been violated.

If the picture was taken with the Christmas twins the ticket camera surely would have broke... The result would have been no ticket..

Steve, no mistresses on that one....Just me with a goofy look on my face as I was trying to beat the yellow light thru the intersection...

Back