OBD 2 scanners available??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mossyoak

Just got through learning and using my obd1 ecu diags on my nissan and am curious as to who is selling an OBD 2 reader/resetter for my 1996 LS/400-1uz-.
Also , I looked for the metal pins on the OBD2 connector. These are the pins,,4,5,7,9.
I did a search and there is not much info on this issue.
Ferd:shock:

Omnitec make a scanner that is quite good, and i think that it is a lot easier to get hold of in the US. In Australia its sold through Snap-on.

i bought an obd2 error code reader for not much
all these do is tel you if there is an error code on the ecu

i also bought an adapter cable that goes from obd2 to your laptop
then u pay for the software to read everything

only prob is its all usa based
and the software doesnt work to good on australian cars

im now saving for a diagnostic scanner and key programmer etc thats worth 8500 aussie dollars

so at end of day how much do u want to spend

i use hana tech scanner/scope. Has odb/obd2 and can read efi, trans, abs, srs, security, bcm, etc list goes on.

Also has built in scope. Great tool but unless you run a business like me, its not worth buying.

If all you want is a tool for home, then i suggest you dont bother and just take your car to some if you need a code pulled.

i use hana tech scanner/scope. Has odb/obd2 and can read efi, trans, abs, srs, security, bcm, etc list goes on.

Also has built in scope. Great tool but unless you run a business like me, its not worth buying.

If all you want is a tool for home, then i suggest you dont bother and just take your car to some if you need a code pulled.

How much its cost ??

im about to buy an ultra scan only if it can code keys on late model japanese engines
they cost 8500 dollars
but thats op of the line model
for 5500 you can get just the scanner

my hana tech is the same as an ultra scan. It will prog commodore and falcon keys. not sure on *** thou, i havent had the need to yet. i need to update mine again too

Back