New best 1/4 mile - SC400!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

kc95sc400

I'll go into more detail later and post the slips but went like this.

RT -.015 oops, trying to get the triple 0's.tongue.gif
60 ft - 1.788
330 ft - 5.056
1/8 - 7.754
1/8 mph - 90.12
1000 ft - 10.1
1/4 - 12.063
1/4 mph - 115.2

It has 11's in it. If I would have duplicated the 7.703 I ran a few months back at the 1/8 track it would have been an 11.8xx - 11.9xx.

KC

Thanks guys.

JBrady, interesting note. Refresh. EKT headers, no cats 2.5 exhaust mandrel bent. I did have one tru-x muffler and two straight through Magnaflows in the back. I took out the two in the back so I now only have the tru-x muffler. Seems to have added about 2mph 1/8 mile and 3mph 1/4 since the last time I ran.

I have made a few other small changes wich might have also improved the traps a little.

KC

Thanks guys.

JBrady, interesting note. Refresh. EKT headers, no cats 2.5 exhaust mandrel bent. I did have one tru-x muffler and two straight through Magnaflows in the back. I took out the two in the back so I now only have the tru-x muffler. Seems to have added about 2mph 1/8 mile and 3mph 1/4 since the last time I ran.

I have made a few other small changes wich might have also improved the traps a little.

KC

So you are seeing 2-3mph gain with removing rear magnaflows? That is very odd. Did the weather change?

What is the low RPM feel with your current exhaust vs stock.

So you are seeing 2-3mph gain with removing rear magnaflows? That is very odd. Did the weather change?

What is the low RPM feel with your current exhaust vs stock.

I found it kind of interesting (odd) myself. Was actually a tad warmer, about the same humidity I think, pressure - not sure, recent track a tad lower - maybe 50-100 feet.

There is always other factors, may have had nothing to do with the mufflers. I also was running a little hot last time due to my faulty fan wiring. Also went from a 170 to a 160 thermostat.

I don't really have low rpm anymore since I have a 3000rpm stall. Also, been so long since my car was stock I couldn't tell you anyway. LOL.

KC

I wish the track in my area is open weekly, so I can have so many runs as you do. So whenever it's open, every car can only have a couple of runs and must wait for 3-4 hours...so frustrating.

I wish the track in my area is open weekly, so I can have so many runs as you do. So whenever it's open, every car can only have a couple of runs and must wait for 3-4 hours...so frustrating.

Steve, sometimes you just need to take a drive.... I've gone as far as 3+ hours to get to a track. The only track really near me is Zmax (1/4) and Mooresville (1/8). Zmax is a newer track, completed last year, and they are hardly ever open. I have to drive 2 hours most of the time to run the 1/4.

On a side note, the weather is not looking good this weekend. I was hoping to run again, hoping to run anything with the first two numbers being 11.:D

KC

Back