My First Attempt Of Fabrication

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

BASICALLY MY FRONT DRIVER SIDE SPEAKER BLEW UP, SO I WENT AND BOUGHT A REPLACEMENT, BUT THEY COME IN TWO'S. U WITH ME, OK, SO I HAD THIS EXTRA SPEARKER CHILLEN. I NOTICED A GOOD SPOT FOR IT, SO I JUS MOUNTED IT IN THE LITTLE CARDBOARD BOX IT CAME IN. ALSO, I RECENTLY ORDERED NEW DOOR PANELS, SO HAD A HELL OF A LOT OF LEATHER JUST CHILLIN 2. SO PUT 2 N 2 TOGETHER AND THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH.

IMGA0003.jpg

Good effort, but.....a cardboard box??? :684:

ya i know!lol but its all i had to work wit.haha. but its like really stron for cardboard, and i kinda reinforced it......so its pretty solid, and thick..

but hows it look tho.....

i dont really like it.... plus it serves no function, you dont need another speaker there. If one of your door speakers blew up, and you bought two new ones, you should have replaced the other door speaker, you replace speakers in twos, not just one. (when your changing brands/speakers)

Attachments

• P4100035.jpg
    P4100035.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 6
  • P4100036.jpg
    P4100036.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 5
  • P4100037.jpg
    P4100037.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 6
i dont really like it.... plus it serves no function, you dont need another speaker there. If one of your door speakers blew up, and you bought two new ones, you should have replaced the other door speaker, you replace speakers in twos, not just one. (when your changing brands/speakers)

YA I FEEL YOU ON THAT ONE, BUT WITH THE SUBS IM RUNNING, THE SPEAKERS IN THE CAB US WASNT CUTTIN IT. BUT THE ONE EXTRA DID HELP A LOT, AND IT BLENDS ALRIGHT.....

HERE IS THIS BETTER. Nope, no joke. Believe it or not it does sound better, its not jus bass anymore, i can hear all the highs as well. And by putting it behind my righ shoulder, I get a better like surrounding of it..

HERE IS THIS BETTER. Nope, no joke. Believe it or not it does sound better, its not jus bass anymore, i can hear all the highs as well. And by putting it behind my righ shoulder, I get a better like surrounding of it..

I'm still assuming that its a joke :)

or else... you're just an idiot... take your pick really :)

is the middle speaker wired to the left, or right channel? lol

Back