M112 worth buying?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

spf_lexus

Just found this M112 for $400 OBO right up the street fromn my house. Based on these pics is this the right orientation to fit under an SC400?

3ne3k73p05Z45T65X3a3p6b96f4eb5fc617.jpg

3k63me3lb5Y05T15Q5a3p63ce4ebec5cd14.jpg

Are you sure you'd want to go through the trouble of putting this monstrous blower in a car meant as a daily driver?

Daily driver means daily entertainment :D. I need this to keep myself from stressing out on my ls project.
I just had a spring cleaning garage sale and made a little cash. All thats really necessary is a rush or bullet manifold to finish it off. Like the vortechs/prochargers, an m112 can be done rather cheaply.

blower=$350 (guy has an obo at $400)
rush manifold= $1000
FMU= already have
intake materials= already have

-The SC has a few more cc's of fuel flow. It can handle 7 or 8psi all day.

I have the tools to make the manifold from scratch out of steel but i'd rather spend a little to get a more effecient setup.

Is this for the 4.7L or your current daily? I think my M112 is done from the machine shop. Bullet's kit require bottom lip to be machine and you will also need the Terra Nostle for perfect fit. However, I think u should stick with NA for your daily....

My silver LS daily is going to be sold within a couple weeks. Picking up a black sc400 once home. I realized I just want some cheap speed. My close friend just helped me out with a full time job so I can fund this.

If I stay N/A, I guess I could switch it up and try thses out:

high stall TC
Rush long tubes + 2.25" full
short runner manifold?

-What about doing a full engine swap and just leaving it alone? If I decided to run a 3uz and factory auto trans, what kind of cash would the combo run with some high mileage?

hehe thanks for the support guys. When I made some calls the blower was already sold. The good news is i just picked up a VVTi 1uz (98-2000) with trans, harness and ECU for a good price and plan to keep it N/A.
I figure with a dual 2.25", some rush headers and a true CAI I can manage 320BHP, or 255whp... lots more fun compared to the measily 180rwhp from the 1st gen.

The scary part is that David tells me that If I run a set of his stage II cams in the future with the parts listed above, 380bhp or 300whp is doable. Without the extra front hanging weight of a SC/turbo and all it's accessories I can focus on this ride more from a handling standpoint.

Back