Lexus LS400 ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Ericmess

Hello, I recently bought a Lexus LS400 from 1993 with a broken ECU (89661-50160), the engine was starting but it was unable to accelerate at all, even though in the day I bought it the car was running just fine and a few hours later it went off.
Afterwards I replaced the ECU with another one ( 89661-50200 ), now the engine starts normally but still it accelerates weirdly, the idle is at 1500 RPM, when I accelerate it stars doing pops.

Also, the engine light is on

Does anyone have a solution? Maybe some wires that need to be switched or something..

Did you run diagnostics to see what comes up? This should give you guidance in which direction to look for the problem. Maybe you just need to reset a few errors through the diagnostics.

Hello, I recently bought a Lexus LS400 from 1993 with a broken ECU (89661-50160), the engine was starting but it was unable to accelerate at all, even though in the day I bought it the car was running just fine and a few hours later it went off.
Afterwards I replaced the ECU with another one ( 89661-50200 ), now the engine starts normally but still it accelerates weirdly, the idle is at 1500 RPM, when I accelerate it stars doing pops.

Also, the engine light is on

Does anyone have a solution? Maybe some wires that need to be switched or something..
Check for errors, the 50200 ecu should work without any problems

Back