Just Joined!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Charedj

Hi guys, I'm Joe!
I'm currently researching installing a 1-uzfe into a 1991 Mazda B2000 CabPlus(same as the courier basically) and this site is so useful!
I have the car, just looking at engines now-and I think the engine bay will have enough room. Hopefully. Also have a 1991 Toyota Soarer GT-Limited at home, for the time being anyway. So much fun to drive-if only it was a manual! Just wanted to say hi, and thanks for all your help.

Welcome!!

cool project/combo- welcome

may I suggest using a Toyota 2wd rear end (housing) and a 4wd (or 2wdV6) V6 rear third member (many different gear ratios avail. and traction adding diffs... IE limited slip, lockers, spool) I am not knocking your current rear end, but the Toyota is for sure strong enough to hold up to the HP #s and is a 5 lug if your truck is 5 or you can use the 4WD rear end(housing) (6 lug) if you have 6 lugs

Hey mate hows the project going? im doing a similar project except mine is into a mazda b2500. I havent started yet but i have my engine, trans, belhousing, and clutch etc so hopefully starting it soon.

Back