I am new to the Forum...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

DeeJayJimi

Hello,

What's going on guys... My name is Jimmy but you can call me DJ. Well I am a proud owner of a Lexus ES250, Toyota Tundra and now a new kid in the driveway a Lexus SC400... I also have a few other cars, a E39 BMW 525i, a Nissan 300ZX TT, a Mini Cooper, Nissan Sentra SE-R with a VQ35DE V6 swap, and a good old 1978 Z28 Carmaro... I guess you can say I am a car lover...

Well why did I join this forum... Well since I bought the SC I been needing info and help with the 1UZ motor... I believe you guys can help me find parts and help me fine tune this amazing car of my dreams. I been wanting this car since I was 12 years old... Basicly here to learn everything I can by you guys. Let me be your student and you can be my teacher is what I am saying... So yes please understand I may say something stupid a time or two, but remember I am here to learn so please correct me if I am wrong...

Thanks guys for reading my intro to maybe the start of a new life long friend.. Plus not to forget I would love to get everything on my SC at a 100% but not to mention My Tundra could use some love too with some go go parts....

Welcome DJ; excellent 1st post.

Best wishes for your project(s), what are you planning?

Back