Header Flange plates

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

rx4ord

I have had some made in 10mm mild steel and laser cut. They are perfect and only need painting or plating. If you want some they are $100 Australian + postage. Can send pics by email. Contact me here or by PM. Dave

G'day Jake. I am looking into having some cut from 10mm stainless atm. I will post a price soon . The shipping is something I will have to look into. Dave

I have one set left of the mild steel plates if anyone is interested. Still trying to get some stainless ones cut. Dave

Here is the .dxf file if you want to laser cut some 1 7/8" flanges or edit it down in auto cad to whatever size to want. 10mm steel plates cost me about $20 ea as a one off. I found this file on this forum a year or so ago but could not find it again so here is the edited .dxf file zipped.

Thanks for the drawing Cobber. I'll chase up a mate about getting these done in stainless but won't be till the new year. Is the drawing to scale so i can dimension it and send it to the cutter.
Thanks again

It is drawn 1:1 and the bolt holes line up perfectly. Just edit the port circle size to whatever od pipe you are going to use.

Back