Trade Have front sump, need rear in SC, USA

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

zmankellan

as the title states, I have a clean Upper and lower front sump oil pan and tube from a '97 LS400 1UZ and need a rear. It's the last piece of the puzzle to put the engine in my '81 celica. Thanks guys!

as the title states, I have a clean Upper and lower front sump oil pan and tube from a '97 LS400 1UZ and need a rear. It's the last piece of the puzzle to put the engine in my '81 celica. Thanks guys!

I have what you need and need what you have. NC 27909 gimmie a shipping quote and I'll use it to ship mine to you. US postal service / UPS / Fed Ex. I don't care just lemme know. I'll pull both tomorrow from the engine on my stand and get you some pics while you figure up shipping =P Deal?

Id like a pic or two as well.

-Jeff

oh hey, been away from the forums for a while. I have been looking into making a custom crossmember to fit the oil pan I have. I assumed it'd be months before someone close actually found me on here. Let me talk to my fabricator friend about what he thinks would be easiest/best (making a new crossmember vs. modifying the one I have). Also, the picture you posted doesn't show the oil pickup tube or windage tray. Assume you have those as well. I'll take some pics of mine today or tomorrow. Thanks!

Back