Happy days

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Congrats Marcus, in the words of one of David Crosby's (CSN) most famous songs "it's been a long time coming!"

I well remember your first post on this project ;-)

Guys like you, Red Supra, Lextreme, Steve Chumo, etc., etc. are the inspiration that keep the rest of us pouring money into these black holes. (eh Ryan and Rod?)

Congrats Marcus, in the words of one of David Crosby's (CSN) most famous songs "it's been a long time coming!"

Guys like you, Red Supra, Lextreme, Steve Chumo, etc., etc. are the inspiration that keep the rest of us pouring money into these black holes. (eh Ryan and Rod?)

Hi mate, and Thanks :) if it was not for this site i dont think i would have started it, Top site with Top guys,

Just like to say a BIG THANKS to all that have helped me from the start,:biggrin:

I did not see this one until today. Very nice!! It is always great to trailblaze new paths....Especially with the Lexus V8. Yeah Cribb, these cars are definitely black holes....

Hi mate, and Thanks :) if it was not for this site i dont think i would have started it, Top site with Top guys,

Just like to say a BIG THANKS to all that have helped me from the start,:biggrin:

+1. I would not have started my project without this website either. Kudos to Lextreme!! I love the hardcore mates on this site!!

Well some of you may know about my swap that i have done, but for any one that has not seen it, i put a 1UZ in my Lexus IS200, but i have also Turbo,ed it, there for makeing it the 1st IS200 V8 Turbo that i know of in the world:bigok:

and this is what she sounds like....at 2500 to 3000 RPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9y0Hc8cyt0

Love the sound....pure sweetness to my ears. Lets see some burnouts and some hot driving!!

Congrats!!

Ryan

I did not see this one until today. Very nice!! It is always great to trailblaze new paths....Especially with the Lexus V8. Yeah Cribb, these cars are definitely black holes....

+1. I would not have started my project without this website either. Kudos to Lextreme!! I love the hardcore mates on this site!!

Love the sound....pure sweetness to my ears. Lets see some burnouts and some hot driving!!

Congrats!!

Ryan

Thanks mate, :) Best site on the net for info and best site for help as well...

Back