GT8 flyby

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JustenGT8

Just came across this which is kinda funny as it's my car :)

Pick the GT4 with the TTUZ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
second to last is the GT8, you can tell by the sound difference between all the others VS its deeper tone. great clip! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

second to last is the GT8, you can tell by the sound difference between all the others VS its deeper tone. great clip! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers sniper :) Amazing what you can find on the interwebz :) There's one of me blasting past a 911 at my local race circuit too out there somewhere, i'll see if i can't dig that up (and the 11 sec run at the drags).

I need some more recent footage as many many refinements since the flyby vid.

You are taking the piss right Jibbby :scratchchin:

Actually I took a piss about a half an hour ago after my third beer...:trink26: I couldn't keep a straight stream and pissed all over my floor...I hate when that happens...

Justen, I told you before I want your car, I need your car, and I feel the need for speed.:tongue1:

Actually I took a piss about a half an hour ago after my third beer...:trink26: I couldn't keep a straight stream and pissed all over my floor...I hate when that happens...

helps if you put your beer down 1st ;)

I need some speed too. It's getting close as most of the new clutch bits have turned up (thanks evolver).

I need some updated footage for sure but need a clutch 1st :) I've been limping the current one along for over 6 months now and it still looks like 08 before the car will be running to full potential again :(

Just watched the Youtube footage for the first time, mate that thing kicks arse! Awesome build too, very well done!

Why have a 3sgte, when you can have two eh?!

-Dan

Define race i guess?

There are definitely street registered cars around that i know are quicker than mine at a race circuit and others that are quicker at the drags. For all around performance, i would stack my car up against anything.....if i could afford the triple plate carbon clutch it needs it would even be easy for your mum to drive around town......i've 'raced' 4 big jap sports bikes, toasted 2 in the twisties, one straight line was an even draw and the 3rd was called off by the missus once we passed 240kph (which was fair enough :) ).

The car will be heading back to the track 20th of next month with decent brakes. If it runs the times i think it can then it's pretty much as quick as anything you can legally run on the road. It would probably take a better driver than me to get that level of performance from it though :)

Answer your question?

Back