G'day

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

madmat

Hi Just joined so i can learn about the 1UZ/Fe motors. I have a bundera that i'm about to start a ground up rebuild of and this is my motor of choice.

I have owned 4wds for years and this is my second Bundy and i can't justify my love for them but IMO they are a fantastic truck. I hang out on a couple of 4wd forums and own an 80 series as the daily drive.

The idea for the bundy is to end up with a very capable 2 person tourer that can get into the hard stuff off road as well. I intend to fit 80 series diffs with 35" tyres. Would like airbag suspension if i can get enough travel out of it.
The 1UZ/FE with a nice strong Auto and I would like 5 speed but haven't looked into options yet. I want to fit out the interior if i can work it out with a Sahara 80 series dash Etc. I don't really care if it takes a long time to build just as long as it's a joy to build and the finished project is well done and does what i want.

So i hope to enjoy my stay and if i can add to the knowledge base here that would be nice. I hope we get along and have some fun.

Welcome to Lextreme!

Availability, strength and options will favor the 4 speed automatic over the 5 speeds.

Back