Parts FS - Complete 1994 SC400 drivetrain - Los Angeles

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JKav

EDIT: Lots of inquiries for pics, so here they are. It has been stored in a garage in (dry) southern CA. All connector shells sealed with tape for protection.

Hello guys

I have a complete engine/transmission/ecu/harness/accessories (sans a/c), plus complete intake/MAF/airbox assembly, ignitors, exhaust y-pipe, and all manifolds and catalysts. From a 1994 SC400 (rear sump).

This is the IDEAL 1uz swap package for anyone planning on doing a CARB-legal swap--it came from a California car with California emissions, and has all the stock emissions equipment intact. Plus, this is a later 1UZ engine with the updated hotwire MAF etc. What's more, it is OBD-I so you do not have to deal with OBD-2 integration!

Before the whole shebang was removed from the donor car, I started and ran the engine and she ran like a champ.

Save yourself the aggravation and time spent searching for individual bits piecemeal and then wondering if you got the right parts. These parts all came from the same car so there is no question as to whether they will work together.

Was planning on using this for a swap but a career change got in the way. My loss is your gain. $1200. Located in Long Beach, CA. I might be able to ship this locally for no extra charge depending where you live. Otherwise all shipping arranged and paid by buyer.

Jay

1uz013xs1.jpg

1uz009cp7.jpg

1uz002uc5.jpg

1uz003rk9.jpg

1uz005jq6.jpg

1uz006na7.jpg

1uz007if1.jpg

Back