Parts FS: 1UZFE (VVTi) DriveTrain Complete

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

aliga

Pulled out from a 98 sc400 with 108k miles.

Complete to swap into another vehicle.

$1000 + shipping. Drivetrain is located in Waldorf, MD if anyone wants to inspect or pickup to save on shipping costs.

I am not parting out components.

Thank you.

Click Image for larger pic.

A 2UZ coming out of a 1998 SC400? Aren't 2UZ's truck motors that come in the LX470, GX470, Tundra, and the like? I thought that the 98-00 car motors were VVTi 1UZs...Did someone swap one into this SC400?

A 2UZ coming out of a 1998 SC400? Aren't 2UZ's truck motors that come in the LX470, GX470, Tundra, and the like? I thought that the 98-00 car motors were VVTi 1UZs...Did someone swap one into this SC400?

sorry, I thought the 2nd gen v8 motor was called the 2uz. I stand corrected.

It's a 1UZ VVTi motor. Great buy for $1K. Does that come with all of the harnesses for the engine? If it does, someone should jump on this. I would've but I've got a 1UZ...

It's a 1UZ VVTi motor. Great buy for $1K. Does that come with all of the harnesses for the engine? If it does, someone should jump on this. I would've but I've got a 1UZ...

COMPLETE. COMPLETE. I am negotiable, I would love to see this swapped in.

I corrected it already. Its 1UZFE VVTi. From 1998 to 2000 either SC, GS or LS400 are 1uzfe VVTi. Remember there are pros and cons on the VVTi engines.

pending sale to 2uzgte, the car did not come with the key. so i need to have a key made, and the ecu reflashed so it can be programmed. the motor should be running on thursday!

Back